Thursday, February 3, 2011

Plans and fun and stuff

So it has been a while since I have posted anything...but I have many ideas that I am putting into motion. First of all, I will attempt to post fanart every Friday. It will be called "Fanart Fridays" (how original). I will also post videos on youtube and here (speed painting videos). I have been sooo excited watching everyone elses videos that I just decided it was time that I put one out there. I just felt inspired to do something, even if it is a small something.
Yesterday I watched Acrylicana (Mary) in action. It was so much fun chatting with her and the other people who joined her live stream session. Mary is an awesome illustrator and jewelry/textile designer. She is featured in Digital Artist magazine, she gives readers tips and tutorials. She has some pretty big news she's about to tell us...can't wait.
Also, I am currently working on new items for my shop...I might just open a totally new one and use the old shop as a buying account. Hope to have more on that later.

So yes, expect something some time tomorrow and I hope you have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin