Friday, March 18, 2011

Crackle Nail Polish

Hey there! I am so excited about this new nail polish I bought. I don't paint my nails often, but it is fun when I do! I'm pretty sure many of you know about OPI's Shatter and China Glaze's Crackle nail polish. These polishes are selling like hotcakes and the stores can't keep them in stock because so many people want this polish! Forget about purchasing them from ebay (the prices are ridiculous!). I really wanted some of this magical nail polish, so I searched all over to find one that would be of good quality and not dent my wallet.



That's when I discovered "Mia's Secret Crackle Nail Polish". I looked to youtube and amazon to see how well this polish worked and there were a lot of great reviews and a small amount of bad ones (I think it was because not many people knew how much polish to apply).





I knew that I wanted a cute look, nothing to serious, and because this was my first time using this nail polish, I decided to go with a white polish with a small amount of glitter. I used Claire's Icing Brand Nail Polish for the white and glitter and I used Fingerpaints base.




I am very happy with the end results <3





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin