Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wiggin Out

     Alright, I know that I have not been around for a while and I do apologize. I have just been sooo busy. What, you busy, nooooo. Well, yes actually, and I have the photos to prove it! Now you may have noticed that my profile picture has change ^w^ Well, a while back, I was thinking about coloring my hair. I wanted a dramatic change without it being permanent. In my last post, I was wearing  colored bangs. I like it so much that I decided to invest in wigs!

     I received a lot of questions on why I wanted a wig. I would get "You don't need a wig, your hair is so pretty" or "why would you want a wig, your hair is already long!" I want a wig the same reason other people wear wigs, versatility. Not to mention that about 10+ years of Sailor Moon intake soon had me yearning for bubble gum pink hair! I also bought the wig because of style. I love my hair length, but sometimes seeing myself with a short cut makes me feel all sassy :)



Coming soon in my next post: A Day on the Town (featuring my friend Arie, me, and this awesome wig)

1 comment:

  1. Nice! :D

    That anime/manga really does that to you. Soon, a massive collection of wigs will be had. It brings amazing style!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin