Saturday, November 17, 2012

Open Shop and Zines

Hey there!

It has been some time since I've last been on here. As stated in the last post, I finally, FINALLY,  got my stuff together and reopened my shop! And I must say, this is the most I have posted ever! If you click on that link up there at the top that says "Shop", you can see all that I posted.
I'm super excited because I've got some art prints up.
I even posted my first ever zine :3 It is a zine about Zell Dincht (Zell is a character from Final Fantasy VIII, my favorite FF game). In fact, I liked making a zine so much, that I am going to get started on another real soon.

Anyway, back to this Zell Zine. 

I have had a crush on Zell since the 7th grade. I still love the guy. He's just so funny and cool and he reminds me of my husband in more ways than one. I've been on a FFVIII binge for the past few months (you know, reading fan fics, my FFVIII strategy guide, doujinshi...basicly trying to feed my FFVIII obsession) , and I thought that this would be a good way to relieve some of that fandom energy.

 
The zine included 11 sketches and illustrations along with quotes and thoughts relating to Zell. I am pretty happy with how it came out and am thinking about doing another one with colored pieces and more character information.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin