Friday, April 20, 2012

MTAC!!! Middle Tennessee Anime Convention

Alright, so a few weeks ago, I was supposed to post some Anime Convention pics, but I got so caught up with work and stuff. So here it is.
In case you have never been to a Anime Convention, I just want to tell you that it is soooo much fun. There are many things one can do. You can attend panels, workshops, concerts, play video games... there's just loads of things to do. Anywho, this is my 2nd time (and my husband's first time) going to MTAC and it was HUGE. At least 10,000 folks attended!

Alright, lets begin!

Day 1 (Part 1)

My husband and I decided to cosplay together as Glenn and Michonne from The Walking Dead Graphic Novels (We nearly screamed our heads off when we saw her at the end of the AMC Episode). I was originally going to go as Kiros from FFVIII, but my costume was not looking good. It kinda sucked. 





















We were up early and nothing was going on until around 9:30 or 10:00, so we went to get something to eat. Then we went to wait in line.



About to kill some zombies...er walkers <3









Awesome folks who recognized us off the bat! Jeff and Kenny








Awesome Cosplayers





































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin