Friday, December 21, 2012

Ruth and Annabel Ruin Everything Contest

Yeah, I am back! Right now I am on Christmas Break so I have more time to do the things that I want! First off, I want to share a webcomic that I stummbled upon while surfing the internet. It's called Ruth and Annabel Ruin Everything.

It is an extreamly cute and funny comic about best buds Ruth and Annabel and their misadventures. The creator, Chelsea McAlarney, is hosting a costume contest for her characters. After going back and forth with myself, I decided to enter. Here's what I came up with!

Annabel and Ruth. They look about right.
The creator is also holding voice acting auditions! I think I will try out. I really want to see this series strive :)




















I think they're a bit older here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin