Saturday, December 29, 2012

Magical Time Traveling Jewelry

So the other day, I was looking through some of my unfinished projects and I found a locket which I embellished with vintage watch parts. I have a nasty habit of starting a personal project just to stop short and put it on the back burner. Anyway, after staring at the pendant for a while, I decided to put it on a silver chain along with a bronze key and red flower. I am so happy that I did because I love the end result. It inspired me to write a back story about the necklace. I'm going to include it in one of my tales.

time traveler necklace by tiarra taylor
Personal Piece
After making this necklace, I brought out the rest of my watch parts and got down to business. I made some stud earrings and rings.

I really like how dainty and chic these pieces look. I wanted these pieces to feel natural when worn; making it easier for the wearer to dress up or down.

Although I enjoy creating kitsch and kawaii jewelry, it feels nice to make something that I can wear to work while looking "professional" and at the same time keep that whimsical, magical, sci fi, fantasy spirit of my jewelry.




time traveler earrings tea teas treats dot etsy dot com
On sale at my Etsy
time traveler earrings tea teas treats dot etsy dot com
Time Traveler Earrings
time traveler ring teateastreats.etsy.com
Time Traveler Ring
teateastreats.etsy.com time traveler ring by tiarra taylor
For sale on my Etsy
                                                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

































1 comment:

LinkWithin