Thursday, March 27, 2014

Designing T-shirts and Threadless

https://www.threadless.com/designs/glitch-please
My newest design submitted to Threadless :)
 Lately, I have been on a creative roll. I mean, ever since I started designing t-shirts during my free-time, the creative juices have been flowing. It's crazy! And I do mean in a good way. I wish I had found out about Threadless years ago.
One thing that I really like about this new found hobby is that it keeps me on my toes. I feel like I am able to explore and experiment in different ways. Each new challenge pulls me out of my comfort zone and forces me to approach my designs differently. I love it.
Not to mention that there are so many talented people on there. At first, it can seem a bit overwhelming and intimidating, but I found that there are quite a few people who are willing to give you tips on your designs as well as encouragement. So, yeah. The Threadless community is pretty awesome. I highly suggest Threadless for any of you who are interested in designing t-shirts or giving your artwork a little exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin